We are asking everyone to pray for St Wilfrid’s, our way ahead and our community
There is much to consider as we start to move out of Covid. We have big decisions to make, especially regarding how we use our resources, time and money. How is God calling us to be the heart of our community? What must we do in order to grow as Jesus’ disciples and to lead others to also know him?
- Pray that Jesus might build His Kingdom here in Cowplain, Horndean and Waterlooville
- Pray that we might be willing disciples and witnesses and that he might use to draw others to himself
- Pray for our local community – our key workers in the NHS, schools, Police and emergency services, carers and all who serve us
- Pray for all who’ve been affected by Covid – bereavement, illness, isolation or financial struggles
- And pray that through us many might come to know the risen Jesus!
Please join us for our Prayer Hour on Tuesday 15th June at 7.30pm on Zoom
Some resources to help you pray
We’re still encouraging everyone to pray for five friends or family to come to faith in Jesus and for the Holy Spirit to empower us to be effective in our witness.
when I’m feeling lost or lonely or afraid or uncertain of the way ahead,
be my guide, a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Fill me with your Holy Spirit tohelpme be an effective witness.
I pray that you will lead my friends and family to you
(name your five people…)
And today help me to be a good companion to those I meet.
Download your ‘Pray for Five’ leaflet here: